What's new

flat buttons and a copper head by my hole!

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2016
Messages
5,412
Reaction score
12,055
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you guys have got to see part 1 and 2 of my hunt today its only 3 minutes but I was all over a copper head. part 2
 
Last edited:
Upvote 10
I didn't see him until he moved. I jumped just like I was there. lol
I was on my knees digging, one time, and out of the corner of my eye I wondered why that stick was wigglin. It was a harmless snake, but now I sure look twice when I'm out in the woods. Hey good find on the buttons!
 
I almost kicked him in part 1
 
NICE FINDS .
 
Venomous snake...boom! ...scratch THAT off the bucket list!...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom