porterville calif...
Detector(s) used
fisher 1212x,whites mxt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1915s man this thing rocks...should i get her slabbed? IMG_0203.JPGIMG_0204.JPG

Upvote 9
That is in beautiful condition!

Great find did you use your fisher or your mxt? no just kidding was it a good price?

That is awesome!

In EF 40 that's about a $200 coin. VF around $100. I personally wouldn't get it slabbed but it certainly has some gorgeous detail. Great find

Sweet coin! What isthe cost to have it slabbed?

Sent from a empty soda can!

Very beautiful coin, great detail - Congratulations!

$35 or so with a 15 day turnaround

Then on top of that are shipping charges each way... so add another $30

Absolutely you can count on $65-$70 by the time it's all said and done. That why I wouldn't bother unless I had a really valuable coin

Totally worth it imho. Slabbing is the best way to protect a coin, not to mention validate its condition and value. Forever. Done.

This is where I raise an eyebrow toward Ahab8...

Totally worth it imho. Slabbing is the best way to protect a coin, not to mention validate its condition and value. Forever. Done.

This is where I raise an eyebrow toward Ahab8...

I'm sending it out bud. I had it professionally photographed by a buddy of mine today. The pics are incredible. Now I'm ready. Especially after I had some very knowledgeable coin guys tell me they thought it would grade pretty darn high and be worth a nice amount

Very nice find!

thanks to all...the weirdest thing is about a hour before i found this,i was talking to a bottle collector lady from here in san jose..i told her how my first find was a 1915 barber quarter in pa. when i was about 7 or 8 years old...thats what started mthe bug..so a hour later i find a 1915 barber half...this was the only coin the guy had...kinda cool...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back