D
dneyedli@res1.mts.net
Guest
Re: Florida Hunters wanted for TV Series
O.K. This is a big problem.
Tell ya what, I'm going to make a film exposing ALL the secrets of film making so that everyone can go out and make movies and put you out of business!
Great. I used to make money from buying and selling gold until all the commercials, big buyers setting up for months in every city, and every Money Mart and who knows what else is raking in all the gold from people.
Antiques and collectibles market has gone downhill thanks to television.
Great. Show all the pawn shops, jewelry stores and all the gold they buy from treasure hunters and much money they got for it. Make sure everyone now pays taxes for this as some gubberment types will get all hot to trot after watching. Yeah, go and show where we sell our gold.
This just gets worse and worse.
Do me a favour. Don't plan any of this for Canada!
TomTV said:I'm especially interested in any jewelry store owners who deal
with a lot of detectorists. I'll be calling refineries today to
find out more about that process. Very keen also on the whole
cleaning, prepping and shipping off the goods process.
You have to admit it's kind of cool that some folks are doing
okay with this...
O.K. This is a big problem.
Tell ya what, I'm going to make a film exposing ALL the secrets of film making so that everyone can go out and make movies and put you out of business!

Great. I used to make money from buying and selling gold until all the commercials, big buyers setting up for months in every city, and every Money Mart and who knows what else is raking in all the gold from people.
Antiques and collectibles market has gone downhill thanks to television.
Great. Show all the pawn shops, jewelry stores and all the gold they buy from treasure hunters and much money they got for it. Make sure everyone now pays taxes for this as some gubberment types will get all hot to trot after watching. Yeah, go and show where we sell our gold.
This just gets worse and worse.
Do me a favour. Don't plan any of this for Canada!

The exposure these shows will bring to detecting will be unlike anything you guys are expecting or prepared for. Get ready to see 3-4X the number of people detecting the beaches, more parks closing due to the damage of careless diggers and property owners refusing us permission to detect because of the "priceless treasures" that are in their backyards
.
much less would we advertise we make enough to put a down payment on a new home. Just what I need is the damn IRS wanting to know how much I made this year like the scrap metal people. I cant wait until this show comes out to see what person is going to represent our passion and interests. I hope its not a cross between Todd Hoffman and Dave Hester with a little R. Lee Ermey mixed in. By the way R. Lee Ermey is a hell of an actor. Guess i will just open a metal detecting supply store and get rich. I wonder if we can track how many new people come to Tnet after the show begins. I do appreciate this interest and the appreciation for our (hobby) even if its for your companies monetary gain. You just dont know the complications and problems that you will cause and since you don't really care, we do.

.......








