What's new

Florida has a new resident Last 4 month finds

treasurenut

Full Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
193
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
FL
Detector(s) used
White DFX, Minelab Excaliber II, Aquapulse
Moved to Florida in June 2009 and I finally got the photo's taken of the keepers.

Here is a picture of all rings found since june 2009

rezie1.jpg


14k wedding band men 8grams found in the water
ring1.jpg


14k peal ring with a little (7 small diamonds) ice. (not diamond test yet) water find
ring2.jpg


14k custom ring with fire opal water find
ring3.jpg


14k wedding band women 6gram found in the water.
ring4.jpg


I guess it makes it 1 gold ring per month or so about the funny thing is the 2 wedding bands was found in the very short hunts like 30 min water hunts. Where long 4-5 hour hunts has produced No rings. Its funny how that works out. I hope I can still make the ring daddy page with these finds. I am going for 10 for the year this year and 20 rings next year.

Thanks for looking, oh yeah that fire opal is really something.
 
Upvote 0
:hello2: Looking good in the ring department. How you doing on other finds?

HH

Desertfox
 
No much else to find here on the beach rings and coins that is it, there are some old towns to the north of me but have not tried it yet, to much beach
 
All of those are excellent finds. I especially like that custom opal ring.

I have the same experience. I seem to find more on short hunts than on long hunts. For example when I am limited to 2 hours for a hunt I seem to bring home more. When I have all day to hunt it's usually a handfull of garbage. :D

Keep posting the nice finds. Thanks for sharing.
 
Welcome to Florida and where are you in Florida? Welcome to t-net. Love that opal ring! Great find!
 
some nice looking ring. Hope you make it to 10 by the year end....Matt
 
Welcome to TNET, congrats on the rings :icon_thumleft: that opal is just stunning :o
 
You are off to a nice start :icon_thumleft:
 
nice rings!!!!! where you at and how do nyou like it?? i hope to move down there soon.
 
Thanks all for the welcome message but have been around for some time here, I started hunting up in GA and now I move down to Florida Gulf coast around Destin area. I go hunting at the Destin beaches, Navarre,Pensacola beaches and its just paradise down here for a metal detector guy like me. We just need some sand to move and for the communities to not put new sand down then we should be golden.
 
I'm a 13 year old hunting rookie and was just wondering what the best places to hunt in Navarre Beach with my Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100.
 
cool name zack! hunt the towel line(where everyone lays their towels and beach chairs)
chuck.
 
Thanks for the reply I thought noone would respond to a 13 year old lol.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom