What's new

Florida in July; 2-days; Which Beach?

Terry Soloman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
21,755
Reaction score
35,425
Golden Thread
1
Location
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:help: I am going to fly to Florida :icon_sunny: for two-days, and stay in a beach-side hotel to metal detect, eat and sleep for 48-hours. Third-Fourth week in July, where should I go? - Thanks!
 
Upvote 0
Hi Terry , haven't you been listening you're supposed to be on your second level. Doughnut training by now. Coffee doughnut, coffee doughnut doughnut. Doughnut doughnut, coffee doughnut.
Hope you did well and stayed out of the rain it's been every day this month. We needed it just have to work around. :icon_thumleft:
mike
 
mcscs said:
Hi Terry , haven't you been listening you're supposed to be on your second level. Doughnut training by now. Coffee doughnut, coffee doughnut doughnut. Doughnut doughnut, coffee doughnut.
Hope you did well and stayed out of the rain it's been every day this month. We needed it just have to work around. :icon_thumleft:
mike

LMBO! :sign10: :hello2:

The forum member that bought my gold just texted me that it arrived and he is happy, so I am making my reservations! I can't believe how this thread took off - AND, all of the great forum members from Florida who have offered me wonderful suggestions, tips, rides, lodging, and more beer than I could drink in a year! I can't wait to get down there and enjoy myself for a few days before flying out to 114-degree desert weather in Arizona to prepare for our upcoming gold prospecting season start.

I will be sure to take lots of photos of my pop-top finds - and hopefully some treasures to! Thank you again everyone, I'll never be able to say it enough! :icon_salut: :occasion14: :notworthy:
 

Attachments

  • asdsadaw.webp
    asdsadaw.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 87

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom