What's new

FLORIDA what a beautiful day

  • Thread starter Thread starter digum smacks
  • Start date Start date
D

digum smacks

Guest
ps who ever brought this down here take it back home.
 

Attachments

  • FotoFlexer_Photo florida.webp
    FotoFlexer_Photo florida.webp
    6.4 KB · Views: 961
Upvote 0
Amen! I've had enough!
 
:coffee2:
i'm going to move to florida where it's always warm!!
 
Global warming...

If Al Gore were here right now I'd give him a wedgie.
 
wow i dont feel so bad now...weve had that stuff up here for a few weeks now,i didnt think it would have gone that far south..wow..
hh
john
 
Smudge said:
Global warming...

If Al Gore were here right now I'd give him a wedgie.
an atomic wedgie!!!!!!!!!!
 
Global warming...

If Al Gore were here right now I'd give him a wedgie.

I think Tipper gave him a permanent wedgie

After Al had an affair with Larry David's Ex-wife, hope Tipper pulls his drawers up to his throat and then tie them there...Can't stand that sorry S.O.B.......
 
i would blame La Nina but you are on the opposite coastline for that
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom