What's new

🥇 BANNER Flowing Hair Half Dime -- Off the fantasy bucket list - With video

DFW_THer

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
1,187
Reaction score
1,496
Golden Thread
1
Location
Coinslaughtersville
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett Carrot Glued To A Stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi T-net friends.

On Saturday I found a coin that no one expects to dig. 1795 Flowing Hair half dime.

Go easy on me folks--I did kiss this coin with my shovel. It was in the ground at 90 degrees, about 6 inches, and was surrounded by flaky targets making it very difficult to pinpoint.

I know a lot of you folks are vocal about not liking videos on the forum or not trusting links, but I assure you this is a safe link and the video is incredible. Very emotional find for me.



I was using a Fisher F75Ltd and operating in De mode (which I rarely do) 20 disc, 3 tone. The signal was just a whisper with VDI fluctuating between 55-60.

The coin was found in Maryland on private property, with permission.

Thank you for enjoying this tiny piece of rescued history with me!

Brad
 

Attachments

  • FH1.webp
    FH1.webp
    329.4 KB · Views: 1,380
  • FH3.webp
    FH3.webp
    87.1 KB · Views: 784
  • FH4.webp
    FH4.webp
    76.2 KB · Views: 827
  • FH2.webp
    FH2.webp
    188.3 KB · Views: 1,027
[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji91][emoji106]
 
THAT IS A GREAT COIN TO FIND!! CONGRATS!
 
Just goofing off on YouTube, came across the full episode, I remember this it like it happened yesterday…. Figured I’d bump this thread so new members can see it…. Hope you are well Brad.
 
"Did you just do that?!!!!"
 
Hi T-net friends.

On Saturday I found a coin that no one expects to dig. 1795 Flowing Hair half dime.

Go easy on me folks--I did kiss this coin with my shovel. It was in the ground at 90 degrees, about 6 inches, and was surrounded by flaky targets making it very difficult to pinpoint.

I know a lot of you folks are vocal about not liking videos on the forum or not trusting links, but I assure you this is a safe link and the video is incredible. Very emotional find for me.



I was using a Fisher F75Ltd and operating in De mode (which I rarely do) 20 disc, 3 tone. The signal was just a whisper with VDI fluctuating between 55-60.

The coin was found in Maryland on private property, with permission.

Thank you for enjoying this tiny piece of rescued history with me!

Brad

Even without the nick from the shovel, I don't think it would affect the coin's grading by much, considering the other wear on it.

Congratulations on a superb find! Now you gotta find two more, lol.

- K_O_E
 
Hi T-net friends.

On Saturday I found a coin that no one expects to dig. 1795 Flowing Hair half dime.

Go easy on me folks--I did kiss this coin with my shovel. It was in the ground at 90 degrees, about 6 inches, and was surrounded by flaky targets making it very difficult to pinpoint.

I know a lot of you folks are vocal about not liking videos on the forum or not trusting links, but I assure you this is a safe link and the video is incredible. Very emotional find for me.



I was using a Fisher F75Ltd and operating in De mode (which I rarely do) 20 disc, 3 tone. The signal was just a whisper with VDI fluctuating between 55-60.

The coin was found in Maryland on private property, with permission.

Thank you for enjoying this tiny piece of rescued history with me!

Brad

WELL I DON'T CARE WHAT others say I LOVED your video CONGRATULATIONS I say BANNER~!~!~!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom