What's new

Flowing hair half dime.

Eastcoasthunter21

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2015
Messages
1,154
Reaction score
2,556
Golden Thread
2
Location
New York/Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey, it’s been a while since I’ve posted
My sites have dried up
I think we’ve found everything in our spots so I took an invite Aron a fellow tenet guy tripplenickles to a spot of his
A great few days hunting treble hunter was there too we hunted a few spots and some items were found
I pulled a Massachusetts state copper , a Draper bust cent ( no year yet )
And a flowing hair half dime
I believe it’s a 1795
I’m so stoked it’s worn and slick but
Identifiable so that’s good !!
Thanks for reading
East coast hunter
 

Attachments

  • A8A8C494-36C3-4573-BDE8-2229B621645A.webp
    A8A8C494-36C3-4573-BDE8-2229B621645A.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 302
  • 72EB3D6B-6909-4363-8A9E-A429DFBA1DE6.webp
    72EB3D6B-6909-4363-8A9E-A429DFBA1DE6.webp
    1 MB · Views: 246
  • C6B7330D-8D46-429B-AD24-12416E6371A5.webp
    C6B7330D-8D46-429B-AD24-12416E6371A5.webp
    760.2 KB · Views: 235
  • 4615CEB9-FFE0-4E59-8668-6E6DEC7B1C9E.webp
    4615CEB9-FFE0-4E59-8668-6E6DEC7B1C9E.webp
    785 KB · Views: 251
  • E077F898-3601-4F31-BCB5-56BD1917CD7F.webp
    E077F898-3601-4F31-BCB5-56BD1917CD7F.webp
    1 MB · Views: 243
  • 59E7AECD-6226-4A5E-914C-1F72B78FE08B.webp
    59E7AECD-6226-4A5E-914C-1F72B78FE08B.webp
    1,006.8 KB · Views: 229
Upvote 117
Hey, it’s been a while since I’ve posted
My sites have dried up
I think we’ve found everything in our spots so I took an invite Aron a fellow tenet guy tripplenickles to a spot of his
A great few days hunting treble hunter was there too we hunted a few spots and some items were found
I pulled a Massachusetts state copper , a Draper bust cent ( no year yet )
And a flowing hair half dime
I believe it’s a 1795
I’m so stoked it’s worn and slick but
Identifiable so that’s good !!
Thanks for reading
East coast hunter
Thank all of you folks !
I’m hunting a long time and I appreciate the cudos
 
congrats buddy, I'm glad I was with you when you found her. You found and saved a beautiful part of our American history. A banner find for sure, I'll vote banner if I can find out how to do that. Can't find it on my phone
 
Hey, it’s been a while since I’ve posted
My sites have dried up
I think we’ve found everything in our spots so I took an invite Aron a fellow tenet guy tripplenickles to a spot of his
A great few days hunting treble hunter was there too we hunted a few spots and some items were found
I pulled a Massachusetts state copper , a Draper bust cent ( no year yet )
And a flowing hair half dime
I believe it’s a 1795
I’m so stoked it’s worn and slick but
Identifiable so that’s good !!
Thanks for reading
East coast hunter
From what I'm reading in the comments you have a rare find...huge congratulations 👍. I will be voting banner!
 
Congrats. Awesome finds
 
Congrats. Awesome finds
Hey, it’s been a while since I’ve posted
My sites have dried up
I think we’ve found everything in our spots so I took an invite Aron a fellow tenet guy tripplenickles to a spot of his
A great few days hunting treble hunter was there too we hunted a few spots and some items were found
I pulled a Massachusetts state copper , a Draper bust cent ( no year yet )
And a flowing hair half dime
I believe it’s a 1795
I’m so stoked it’s worn and slick but
Identifiable so that’s good !!
Thanks for reading
East coast hunter

Hey, it’s been a while since I’ve posted
My sites have dried up
I think we’ve found everything in our spots so I took an invite Aron a fellow tenet guy tripplenickles to a spot of his
A great few days hunting treble hunter was there too we hunted a few spots and some items were found
I pulled a Massachusetts state copper , a Draper bust cent ( no year yet )
And a flowing hair half dime
I believe it’s a 1795
I’m so stoked it’s worn and slick but
Identifiable so that’s good !!
Thanks for reading
East coast hunter
Wow. You have my banner vote. Congrats!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom