What's new

FOE Lapel Pin

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
1,104
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found this pin in a ghost town in wyoming about 2 years ago. Does anyone have any info on it like what year it was from? I have researched the Fraternal Order of Eagles site but have not found any pins that are just like this one. Any help is appreciated!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0592.webp
    IMG_0592.webp
    49.6 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_0588.webp
    IMG_0588.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 257
Fraternal Order of Eagles .,. oops .. continued .. I don't believe had any official designated logo, other than each pin had to have FOE and an Eagle on it. Each chapter I think designed/designs their own pins. Maybe the makers mark on the back would help dating it, but not sure.
 
Upvote 0
creskol said:
Fraternal Order of Eagles
I have been able to narrow that down, thanks :laughing7:

Im wondering what time period it may have come from. The FOE website has a list of pins and things like that but this one is not listed.
 
Upvote 0
You should be able to date it by the manufacturers markings on the back. Try posting a close up. I can see a diamond shaped marking.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom