What's new

Folks, Who let the dogs out......lol.....

bill from lachine

Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
22,648
Reaction score
88,976
Golden Thread
0
Location
Quebec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

If you don't enjoy this song you don't have a sense of humor......lol.....

 
kayden,

Glad to see at least 1 member has a sense of humor....lol....

Regards + HH

Bill
 
I let my cat out earlier so there's that
 
Ear worm,lol. As a Georgia Bulldogs fan I can truly appreciate this song.
 
CoilyGirl,

I was going to give you a big hug.....but your avatar scares me...be afraid....be very afraid....lol....

Regards + HH

Bill


Ear worm,lol. As a Georgia Bulldogs fan I can truly appreciate this song.
 
Aww don't let me skeer ya,I only kick over chairs during the week..
 
coilygirl,

Ok in that case the hugs are back on....lol....

Regards + HH

Bill
 
CoilyGirl,

OK here's another tune for you.....this group is from Georgia so pretty close to you......

Wet Willie - Keep on smiling.....enjoy!

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom