What's new

Folks, Whos on first......lol.....

bill from lachine

Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
22,648
Reaction score
88,976
Golden Thread
0
Location
Quebec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks, Who's on first......lol.....

Folks,

If you're in need of a few chuckles....this should do the trick....lol.



Regards + HH

Bill
 
Oh, Bud & Lou, I remember them well actually meat them in a restaurant in Baltimore way back. Also remember the 3 stooges. I think of them every time I watch Diggers. lol Frank

111-1 profile.webp
 
Frankn,

Probably one of the best comedy skits ever.....it never gets dated...and if t doesn't make someone laugh....me thinks they're in serious trouble.....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Frankn,

Here's a three stooges clip for you....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

 
Bill, I liked the one where Lou says to Bud, I can prove you are not here!
Bud says, no you cant!
Lou says, are you in Washington?
Bud says, no!
Lou says,are you in Detroit?
Bud says,no!
Lou says, are you in Baltimore?
Bud says, no!
Lou says, if you arent in Baltimore, you must be someplace else!
Bud says, yes!
Lou says, Well, if you are someplace else, you can't be here!

They did this on a stage show in Baltimore and the audience was rolling in the isles. Frank

111-2 700.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom