What's new

Following the cut

birdman

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
7,467
Reaction score
2,418
Golden Thread
1
Location
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all ,I got to the beach Saturday night and the tide was high so off to the hotel till morning. Well this morning the tide was high again so I waited it out .
With in the first hour I had found one 18k ring and was happy with that,my trip was paid for .I was following the cut and bam out pops a 14k. Nice !
After about two more hours I was rewarded with a little 18K. I also found three pieces of silver which is always nice.
The traffic home was murder but well worth it.
Thanks for looking and HH.
SANY0939 [1024x768].webp
Bman
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
A Gold triple play is pretty darn SWEET! Congrats!:hello2::hello2::hello2:

Gotta Love the cuts!
 
How cool is that! Congratulations birdman!
 
Trifecta gold!!!:hello2::icon_thumleft:

Great detecting, birdman!

Lorraine
 
Thats a lot of 18k.

Congrats on the trio
 
Nice finds Birdman, well worth the traffic headaches!!
 
Good job Birdman!! Ray
 
Great hunt...three gold rings is awesome...congrats.
 
Deadly- well done!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom