What's new

for the shell of it.

GatorBoy

Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
14,812
Reaction score
6,156
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting last few days here.
Thank you to everyone who shared artifacts and info.
I figure I'll add some a bit out of the ordinary artifacts to kinda keep the theme. ..feel free to post your shell artifacts.
Shell drills and perforators.

ForumRunner_20130619_201410.webp

Shell pendants

ForumRunner_20130619_201532.webp

Plummets..one shell one pottery

746532d1357002311t-gravers-lets-see-yours-forumrunner_20130223_025801.webp



704223d1347554521t-since-i-joined-t-net-forumrunner_20121123_183318.webp

Shell adze and celt tools

attachment-14.webp



ForumRunner_20130619_202039.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah..Queen "pink" Conch.
Those thick ones were from the body not the lip.
That's an awesome example of a heavily used tool right there Tom.
Thick! Sucka!
I've seen a few dugouts.. I wonder if they applied layers of coals several times during manufacturing.
I wish I found as many whelk tools as you over there. There just doesn't seem to have been as many here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom