What's new

FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN HOOKAH OR OTHER MEANS OF GETTING OUT FARTHER

CASPER-2

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
17,375
Reaction score
20,667
Golden Thread
1
Location
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAVE OWNED AN ELECTRIC HOOKAH FOR YRS
OWNED A SNUBA FOR SOMETIME TOO
IT WAS ONLY RECENTLY I BOUGHT MY GAS ONE
ONE OF THE FIRST THINGS I BOUGHT FOR USE WITH MY SNUBA WAS A "SPARE AIR"
MY ELECTRIC HOOKAH HAS A SAFETY BLADDER FOR WHEN IT SHUTS DOWN
I ALWAYS TRY TO PRACTICE SAFETY
HERE IS STORY I DID A FEW YRS AGO
(YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO CLICK ON EACH PAGE TWICE TO GIVE YOU A GOOD READABLE PIC)



 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Very cool reading even if you don't dive or snorkel
 
Very nice, Don, thanks for sharing! I've created an easy to read PDF from your images as well. Please find it attached.
 

Attachments

I've been thinking about renting a kayak to hit this sandbar I'm interested in and the kayak rig looks like it might come in handy. If I had my own boat, I'd rather have the electric unit even if it' didn't last as long as the gas because of the noise and privacy issue. I think dive flags aren't respected much at the river and might just continue to wade and use my snorkel. Got to get some weights first because I get to bobbing up like a float on a fishing line when I get out over my head.
 
A lot of good information as usual Casper - thank you.
 
You are right about dive flags not being respected. I once had a someone in a jet ski use it like a target for turns. I was only in 10' of water, so it had major pucker factor for me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom