What's new

For those who need something to do

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
43,380
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello folks, if any remember, I found an 1812
Half Dollar back quite a while ago.

Back then I really couldn't post up very
good pictures. Since this is a particularly
special coin, most will know the possibilities
if they look it up. I felt badly that I couldn't
post better pics on the Today's Finds forum.
(My banner post), back then.

There were quite a few who wanted to "dissect"
this coin to determine if it might be "extra
special". ;)

So, for those who enjoy figuring out old coins
and for those who find themselves inundated by
this horrible, extended winter. I thought I'd
get the coin out of the bank box and have it
pose for a couple more, (hopefully better), pics.
(I'd already taken it out for my occasional
drooling purposes anyway. LOL )

So, here's a few more for you coin aficionados
and stymied TH-ers!

Have at it!

1812 HALF1.webp
1812 HALF2.webp
1812 HALF3.webp

Note: I do have a bit more capability for close ups
now so if there's some part anyone wants me to
try capturing, just say so.

Thanks and have fun!
 
Wow! What a great coin! Way to go!
Southern Smiles, :)
Breezie
 
Upvote 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom