What's new

For those who still get out a real cabin fever breaker video !! coin cache

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2009
Messages
2,804
Reaction score
99
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there's still coin caches out there cool vid
 
BANNER!

HH
-GC
 
Looks like a BANNER day to me! Great find.
 
sgyouk said:
Looks like a BANNER day to me! Great find.
If that guy is a member of T Net i would vote Banner also its not often you get a find like that HH Jim
 
Not sure if I like those coins or the box best. :icon_scratch: ;D
Thanks for that video. What a find!!!!
-MM-
 
Good Lord! What a find!!!! Congratulations!!!
 
That is a Sweet cache, i noticed the latest coin was 1860, possibly a Soldier buried it before going off to War and never made it home to reclaim it.

Nova Treasure
 
Outstanding find, and outstanding video. WTG :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:
 
nova treasure said:
That is a Sweet cache, i noticed the latest coin was 1860, possibly a Soldier buried it before going off to War and never made it home to reclaim it.

Nova Treasure
or forgot where he buried it... Someone in chat posted this video a few weeks ago
 
Amazing find :icon_thumleft: I heard somebody say that is the second cache on that property in the video. Please tell us what kinds of coins were found in the 1st one.
 
Interesting find but very unlucky most coins seem worn, or in a couple cases holed as if they were part of a bracelet. Pretty odd, and I think they actually mentioned that in the video too, so guess I'm not the only one.
 
Awesome vid. It was posted here, other than chat , somewhere last week. Worn, holed or otherwise I wouldn't mind finding that. :thumbsup:
 
One of the most spectacular things I've seen on this site!!!! Amazing! Thanks for sharing!


TG
 
DigginThePast said:
Awesome vid. It was posted here, other than chat , somewhere last week. Worn, holed or otherwise I wouldn't mind finding that. :thumbsup:

I completely agree, would be a blast to find something like that! The thing I can't wrap around my brain is how that find, with those particular contents, can be found at the CW period site. I guess I like a good mystery, or maybe trying to figure out one. :thumbsup:
 
Breath taking. Wow. Got the fever now for sure. Congradulations on that find. Amazing. I know you must be proud of yourself. Thanks for sharing with everyone.
 
OMG!!! that is awesome. The box is spectacular and the coins are ones we all dream of finding! congrats!!! I want to see the first cache.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom