What's new

Forgive me if Im wrong but . . .

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2011
Messages
5,588
Reaction score
6,409
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Forgive me if I'm wrong but . . .

Isn't the same guy who's trying to take away our Second Amendment rights also the one who GAVE guns to the MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS?

Isn't that guy the same one who gave guns to the Libyan rebels?

Isn't he the same one giving weapons to Egypt?

WHAT AM I MISSING HERE? If he doesn't believe in assault weapons (fighter jets are DEFINITELY assault weapons, as are fully automatic rifles and mortars), why is he giving them to everyone else?
 
I would say he is trying to destroy America, he has a major hatred for America. Got to love the old double standard........
 
Would that be a Kenyan village by any chance? LOL!
 
The Man is doing his best to ruin this country, He is setting us up for a great big Fall.
And we are letting him. It's time to kick that bunch in Washington to the curb....
 
The Man is doing his best to ruin this country, He is setting us up for a great big Fall.
And we are letting him. It's time to kick that bunch in Washington to the curb....

But the sad thing gunrunner is that the people that voted for him need what he can do for them,which is basically raping and pillaging the average Joe and they don't care because they too have that same criminal mindset.All of Washington is corrupt and greedy IMHO and it isn't just the liberal party.
 
The Man is doing his best to ruin this country, He is setting us up for a great big Fall.
And we are letting him. It's time to kick that bunch in Washington to the curb....

Hostile environment... VERY hostile environment.
 
You are wrong. I forgive you.
 
What is really funny about all of this, if anything CAN be funny, is that lapdog Biden is in charge of taking the lead in this matter. OMG!! I hope they don't think that will groom him enough to run for president next time. That would be more ridiculous than Hillaryous running.
We need people in office that can swear to protect the constitution and stand by their words. We no longer have patriots in office, we have professional politicians, lawyers at best, that don't stand for anything.
 
Last edited:
What is really funny about all of this, if anything CAN be funny, is that lapdog Biden is in charge of taking the lead in this matter. OMG!! I hope they don't think that will groom him enough to run for president next time. That would be more ridiculous than Hillaryous running.
We need people in office that can swear to protect the constitution and stand by their words. We no longer have patriots in office, we have professional politicians, lawyers at best, that don't stand for anything.

Do those lawyers KNOW the US Constitution, Articles & all...?
 
DieselRam: Not quite sure. I was just responding to the title of the thread. I figure with all these opinions running around the odds of his opinion being the one that was "right" are pretty slim. Just playing the odds. :) Also, he asked for forgiveness. I am a very forgiving person. Not sure what I am forgiving him for, but I do not want him to worry that people are angry with him; so, I figured I would take the safe road and forgive him.
 
What is really funny about all of this, if anything CAN be funny, is that lapdog Biden is in charge of taking the lead in this matter. OMG!! I hope they don't think that will groom him enough to run for president next time. That would be more ridiculous than Hillaryous running.
We need people in office that can swear to protect the constitution and stand by their words. We no longer have patriots in office, we have professional politicians, lawyers at best, that don't stand for anything.

I wouldn't go as far as to say they don't stand for anything,they stand for what they can get by trying to hood wink "we the people"!!
 
DieselRam: Not quite sure. I was just responding to the title of the thread. I figure with all these opinions running around the odds of his opinion being the one that was "right" are pretty slim. Just playing the odds. :) Also, he asked for forgiveness. I am a very forgiving person. Not sure what I am forgiving him for, but I do not want him to worry that people are angry with him; so, I figured I would take the safe road and forgive him.

Now I see. I was just having a confusion moment!
 
If he uses executive order to by pass congress on attacking Constitution he is in direct violation of his oath of office and attacking the Bill of Rights and Constitution with executive orders is treason.

He and any politician that supports him on using executive orders to gut Bill of Rights are traitors and deserve to be treated and punished as such by all Americans..
 
Last edited:
Do those lawyers KNOW the US Constitution, Articles & all...?

Yes, they do. The problem is that The Constitution (that "pesky document" as That Guy refers to it) stands between them and what they want this country to become.

Hell, you thought slavery was dead? Nah, it's just becoming "multicultural" . . . if "We The People" let the lawyers have their way and destroy those documents.
 
Isn't the same guy who's trying to take away our Second Amendment rights also the one who GAVE guns to the MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS?

Isn't that guy the same one who gave guns to the Libyan rebels?

Isn't he the same one giving weapons to Egypt?

WHAT AM I MISSING HERE? If he doesn't believe in assault weapons (fighter jets are DEFINITELY assault weapons, as are fully automatic rifles and mortars), why is he giving them to everyone else?


Ssshhhh.... Logic upsets them ;)
 
Treasure_Hunter said:
If he uses executive order to by pass congress on attacking Constitution he is in direct violation of his oath of office and attacking the Bill of Rights and Constitution with executive orders is treason.

He and any politician that supports him on using executive orders to gut Bill of Rights are traitors and deserve to be treated and punished as such by all Americans..

Why do you think using executive orders violates the constitution and his oath of office? Isn't using executive orders a perfectly legal political maneuver? Like using a filibuster, redistricting, etc. you might not like the "trick" or its outcome but that does not make it illegal. There are certain things that can be done under an executive order and many things that can not. If that can be used to somehow influence guns then that's the trick and what the presidents team is trying to do.

Just like only congress can "declare war" on another country but presidents (both democrat and republican) have been skirting that pretty basic part of our laws for decades and decades. It's all about finding the "loopholes". I'm not saying its right and I definitely don't agree - but let's not confuse it with legality. The supreme court pretty quickly takes up the case on the legality issue and you better believe every republican etc will be all over anything this administration does. It doesn't do the cause any good to make factually incorrect arguments.

And as I've said before I'd keep a much much closer eye on the states - that's were the big restrictions will be enacted.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom