What's new

Fort Wayne Area

JollylGiant213

Greenie
Joined
Oct 25, 2009
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Norheast Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Discovery 2200
Hey guys im looking to start a club or group in my area, havent really seen one for it yet. I dont have a metal detector yet but planning on getting one soon, I have a couple spots I would love to go to, its a little late in the season but thats ok for me. So if anyone is interested send me a pm! Thanks!
 
Miami Valley Coin & Relic Club. Meets 3rd Wed of month at 7:00 PM at Aboite Township Firehouse. We would be glad to have you join us.
 
Thanks I appreciate the invitation, I would love to join you guys. Could you tell me a little about it? things like members, areas you go, any requirements, or anything else you find important?
 
Miami Valley is in Fort Wayne. Looking at your map location, there is also a club in Warsaw, so probably not that much mileage difference.

Ed
 
THingfool said:
Miami Valley is in Fort Wayne. Looking at your map location, there is also a club in Warsaw, so probably not that much mileage difference.

Ed
map is fixed dont know why that happened.
 
I am also starting detecting in fort wayne. Would like to join a club.
 
I've been detecting for about 7 years now but moved to Fort Wayne recently. Looking for a club or a group to join as well!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom