What's new

Fossil or just a rock?

Hendrix

Full Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2007
Messages
225
Reaction score
261
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Whites V3i
Minelab X-Terra Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is about 1.75" long. Rock or fossil?
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20250426_215914808.webp
    PXL_20250426_215914808.webp
    517.6 KB · Views: 120
  • PXL_20250426_215952030.webp
    PXL_20250426_215952030.webp
    284.2 KB · Views: 90
Can't decide either way...but it's a cool find! :occasion14:
 
I had heard somewhere, if you lick it, your tongue will stick to a fossil more so than a mineral. I don't know though, putting things in your mouth that you find on the ground is probably not advisable! LOL
 
I had heard somewhere, if you lick it, your tongue will stick to a fossil more so than a mineral. I don't know though, putting things in your mouth that you find on the ground is probably not advisable! LOL
I did... I ate a potato, carrot and picked up an apply and ATE IT...!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom