cvanneel Jr. Member Joined Apr 26, 2012 Messages 25 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Finger Lakes NY Detector(s) used White's M6 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 29, 2012 Thread Owner #1 maybe maybe not found at Seneca Lake finger lakes region NYS
BeachComber7 Sr. Member Joined May 12, 2012 Messages 462 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Location Treasure Coast-Florida Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Pioneer and Tesoro deLeon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 19, 2012 #2 Wow so many views and not one reply! In my newbie opinion, it looks like a fossil. Of what I don't know.
Wow so many views and not one reply! In my newbie opinion, it looks like a fossil. Of what I don't know.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 19, 2012 #3 that's a very interesting piece. although I can't do much good in identifying it. I can say that the fact that 2 different patterns meet along that line with no blending together makes me lean more towards fossil.
that's a very interesting piece. although I can't do much good in identifying it. I can say that the fact that 2 different patterns meet along that line with no blending together makes me lean more towards fossil.
BeachComber7 Sr. Member Joined May 12, 2012 Messages 462 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Location Treasure Coast-Florida Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Pioneer and Tesoro deLeon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 19, 2012 #4 Ooo ooo, I was right! Yay!!! I am getting to know the fossil world, with GatorBoy's help of course!