What's new

Fought the waves for 2 hours, silver and gold.

Chicago Ron

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2005
Messages
608
Reaction score
172
Golden Thread
0
Location
In the Lake in Chicago
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, E-trac, Excaliber II, GPX-5000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wind and wave conditions weren't the best but I had to try anyway. spent 2 hours managed 2 silver coins 1939 wash qtr, 1941 merc dime and a gold ring.
Here is a pic of the total.

10K wedding band with 5 chip diamonds, 3.3g size 15
This thing is huge, but very light. fits on my thumb
 

Attachments

  • 2-27-12 total.webp
    2-27-12 total.webp
    38.8 KB · Views: 953
  • 2-27-12 10K band.webp
    2-27-12 10K band.webp
    15.6 KB · Views: 958
  • 2-27-12 ring size pic.webp
    2-27-12 ring size pic.webp
    50.9 KB · Views: 985
Upvote 0
Very nice as usual, enjoy your posts/videos!!
 
Ron,
Thats it! Road trip Ha Ha! Bean town to Chi town so whats 1000 or 1200 mileas?? You make it look so sweet, love the post/videos!!
Keep on keeping on! Where'd you get them blue gloves?

SnT
 
Detecting like a postal worker... Love it.
Great finds for the amount of time.
Congrats!
 
Nice yellow find. Good thing IL is not following FL's path. Those poor guys down there are freakin!
 
Sweet, Ron I spent 6hrs today temp in the 80's for a couple dollars in clad. You earned it congrats
 
Nice score for the conditions you had to hunt in. Looks like the vault doors are closing on us though :BangHead:
 
I see this is an older post, I've been busy - obviously you have been busier! sic one Ron
 
As usual , you did great!
 
Thats a pretty good haul for 2 hours....I spent 3-4 hours at Hampton Beach, NH 2 weekends ago...didnt even break a dollar in clad and with the wind wipping sand from the dunes out to sea it looked like I was on another planet
 
That's is Ron...get it before the window closes. Love the vids too
 
nice band of gold for a few hours work.I was out for a few hours yesterday and found four clad and many pop tops.
 
a true die hard pays off again well done and keep the videos coming :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom