Found 1945 Standing Liberty Half Dollar With Ace 250.

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job, congrats !! At least someones finding large silver... :headbang: :notworthy: :hello2:

Keep @ it and HH !! ;D :D

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love it when folks see me walking with my Ace 250 and kinda give me this look like...Man what you gonna find with that toy detector. Then when you empty your pouch and all the coins fall out that you have found they give you a look like..Did you find all that with that detector..YEAH Ace 250 is no joke. I am glad to see you find such a wonderful coin. I have found a clad Half Dollor, never a silver half...My day be a comin!! Congrats to you..Keep digging with that ace 250 and give the Tesoro a rest for awhile and watch the coins fly out of the ground. :headbang: :hello2:

S

seger98

Congratulations on the half! The ACE 250 is a good machine.

Rusted_Iron

Bronze Member
May 25, 2006
Corrodedlargecentville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! Nothing like a big silver... in fact I can't even say what it's like, because I have yet to find one :D

HH,
Rusted

DFX DAVE in M.D.

Oct 15, 2004
Upper Chesapeake Bay, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great find, that Ace 250 is a good machine, I never used one, but always hear great results from users. When friends tell me they want to buy a Detector, I tell them to get a Ace as a entry level, too see if they like detecting or not.

capndan151

Apr 29, 2007
Costa Mesa CA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
I have only found one walker and that was 2 years ago. It is still one of my favorite finds. Good job and I love the video.

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great machine for the buck. Nice walker. Found my first several months ago and the ace had no problem finding it

shane41

Sep 7, 2006
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 . Bounty Hunter, Vibra Probe 570 Garrett Pin Pointer AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow That is one nice coin. I love my Ace 250 . Now it is my turn to find a baby like that. Never had the luck to hit a half dollar yet. . I am begining to wonder if anyone ever lost one around here LOL..
Maybe my day will come . Sure hope so. Good for you on the find and the nice video. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft: Shane

dustbuster

Nov 10, 2008
Dallas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Congratulations for the big silver. Found my first Kennedy half yesterday. It was next to the sidewalk in a tot lot. I had been there more than once. I thought it had picked up rebar or something in the sidewalk. First it said quarter about 5 inches, I found the quarter, but it still gave off a signal that read quarter/half.....I kept digging and sure enough the 250 had found my first half.
I have to wonder how many times I went to the playground and never checked close to the sidewalk.
Way to go on the silver and the video. Enjoyed it :headbang:

OP
OP
Coinzapper

Coinzapper

Dec 7, 2008
Lansford. PA.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 Modified, Tesoro Tejon. Garrett 1500, Fisher CoinStrike, Tek G2, tek omega.
dirt doctor said:
Nice work Zapper !! :thumbsup:Great coin and I enjoyed the video . ;D OH , that's a Walking Liberty
The Standing Liberty is a quarter another gorgeous coin . ;D

H H ,
George
Thanks for the correction. Standing, walking, it's all the same to me. LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread