A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jun 28, 2015 #1 I found these and some broken points in two fields today. Upvote 0
willjo Bronze Member Joined Apr 30, 2015 Messages 1,071 Reaction score 2,037 Golden Thread 0 Location Twin City, Ga. Detector(s) used Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 28, 2015 #2 Two nice ones.
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Jun 28, 2015 #3 You did well. Nice ones!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 28, 2015 #4 2 good one you found todau............I mean today. Just teasing you. You still are the Point King nobody can catch you for the year.
2 good one you found todau............I mean today. Just teasing you. You still are the Point King nobody can catch you for the year.
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 29, 2015 #5 Man I love that little triangle, that to me is a great find.