What's new

Found A Bolen Today

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I looked for a long time today and this is the only whole point I found.


 
Upvote 0
Sorry to hear that was your only whole point from that dig. Ha! Too bad it's a beauty too! I've seen several of your posts & you sir (with all respect) are spoiled rotten! You may have become numb from all your finds, but trust me - your winning! Thanks for sharing. You must have a ridiculous collection!
 
Sorry to hear that was your only whole point from that dig. Ha! Too bad it's a beauty too! I've seen several of your posts & you sir (with all respect) are spoiled rotten! You may have become numb from all your finds, but trust me - your winning! Thanks for sharing. You must have a ridiculous collection!

What he said! Seriously........happy for you! Thanks for posting!
 
Skunk buster and day maker .
 
love the bolen Americus…nice find
 
Good for you I know you put many hours in the fields. Nice one to
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom