found a couple of things in our yard today

bullfalls

Tenderfoot
Jun 5, 2011
did a little hunting in our yard this evening i have already went through it a few times here and there but this time i found a cub scout belt buckle thing which i think was from the 50's or 60's. Then i found this presidential cracker jack token its the 19th president Rutherford B. Hayes. but i do have a question about the token does anyone know what year this token was made i have tried looking it up but i find different dates about theses

Thanks Tommy

Attachments

• DSCF7085.JPG
    DSCF7085.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 596
  • DSCF7082.JPG
    DSCF7082.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 594
  • DSCF7081.JPG
    DSCF7081.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 593
Upvote 0

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eddie Lomax said:
Why would you post the same thing twice on Today's Finds? I answered on your other post.
Why not :icon_scratch: outhers do it all the time ???

SS

OP
OP
B

bullfalls

Tenderfoot
Jun 5, 2011
yeah i agree on posting something twice in the same day about the same thing. i just didn't relies i asked about the token in this one that i posted first and i do thank you for answering my other post i looked for a while and really couldnt find much so you helped me out. but i dont see how its a problem it should be more like hes a new member trying to share his stuff to yall and that i also make mistakes

Tommy

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Like bullfalls said,it's OK to make mistakes,how are you ever gonna LEARN if you don't!!!!!!!!!!!!

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have posted twice of the same thing on different days... but I added stuff to it too... it was just from the same location... just more stuff came out of it.

Chukers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread