Agent Green Hero Member Joined Jul 19, 2013 Messages 668 Reaction score 1,063 Golden Thread 0 Location Midwest Detector(s) used Equinox 800, CTX 3030, Tesoro Silver Umax, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 3, 2016 #1 Todays finds at a new park. Bunch of clad and the usual trash. Nothing special but I did manage to find a Susan B Anthony. Thanks for looking, HH&GL Upvote 26
Todays finds at a new park. Bunch of clad and the usual trash. Nothing special but I did manage to find a Susan B Anthony. Thanks for looking, HH&GL
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,555 Reaction score 20,203 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 3, 2016 #2 Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
C callicles Full Member Joined Jan 18, 2012 Messages 224 Reaction score 244 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 3, 2016 #3 Well done my friend! While I sat on my lazy $#% watching football, you became a dollar richer than I! Thanks for posting!
Well done my friend! While I sat on my lazy $#% watching football, you became a dollar richer than I! Thanks for posting!
Tuberale Gold Member Joined May 12, 2010 Messages 5,780 Reaction score 3,457 Golden Thread 0 Location Portland, Oregon Detector(s) used White's Coinmaster Pro Sep 4, 2016 #4 WTG, spede77! Thanks for posting!
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 4, 2016 #5 Congrats on the dollar coin
M Msbeepbeep Platinum Member Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 15,841 Reaction score 24,153 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 4, 2016 #6 Sweet! Nothing like a dollar to make you smile, thats 99 times your back says thank you! I was finding those this spring, but i think the dry spell we've had has shrunk them to quarters.
Sweet! Nothing like a dollar to make you smile, thats 99 times your back says thank you! I was finding those this spring, but i think the dry spell we've had has shrunk them to quarters.
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 4, 2016 #7 I SEE SUSAN BEEN SPENDING TIME WITH LINCOLN .