What's new

Found a drill today..

dsmikle

Full Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
176
Reaction score
726
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this this morning at base of a small bluff on Panther creek.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1567377464.282400.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1567377486.181554.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1567377515.950844.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice Find! What part of Southwest Missouri are you from?
 
That's a great drill.

Lovely material and shape.
 
Webster county Marshfield area.
 
That’s clearly not a drill, what you have is an archaic cocktail toothpick.
 
Nice drill artifact save......
 
When I first seen it I thought of a double bit ax
 
That's a darn nice artifact! Congratulations! That is too cool!
I found one of those back in my teen years but mine was dark grey. I didn't know it was a drill and called it an awl having never seen one before. The one I found was at a hot springs near the Calif/Nev border.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom