What's new

Found a Eagle

nsdq

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2011
Messages
4,040
Reaction score
1,931
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She is a bit rough, looks like pewter , back says "Copy righted 1915 American guilded products made in USA. but she is a neat find for sure happy hunting ya'll
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160507_193612.webp
    IMG_20160507_193612.webp
    153.3 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_20160507_193638.webp
    IMG_20160507_193638.webp
    177.9 KB · Views: 164
Upvote 32
Very nice find! Will make a nice display.
 
I'd clean it up a bit. Then right on the wall.
 
Now that's a sweet find. What do you guys think? Clean it with naval Jelly or cider vinegar, or leave it alone?
 
tooth brush and water is what i cleaned it with.
 
That's a great piece. I haven't seen one with the shield below the eagle.
What size is it?
 
About 8.5 inch wing tip to wing tip
That's a great piece. I haven't seen one with the shield below the eagle.
What size is it?
 
Great recovery.
 
I agree...clean it up a bit and hang it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom