- Joined
- May 6, 2009
- Messages
- 247
- Reaction score
- 11
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Saint Paul, MN
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites Coinmaster, Bounty Hunter LRP
Nokta Legend
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
...Any chance of helping me out with a few more ID's?
I tried to look them up myself but I'm just too new at this and many of them look so similar that I can't make up my mind on which company made them. That and the clear ones I can't figure out at all..
Okay - I'll shut up and just post the pics here. LOL!
(Thanks for any assistance! Included a photo of the first ones I found along with one other in that group I hadn't had any luck finding an ID as well.)
I tried to look them up myself but I'm just too new at this and many of them look so similar that I can't make up my mind on which company made them. That and the clear ones I can't figure out at all..
Okay - I'll shut up and just post the pics here. LOL!
(Thanks for any assistance! Included a photo of the first ones I found along with one other in that group I hadn't had any luck finding an ID as well.)
third pic...12 oclock cant tell....3 oclock gree glass cateye..prob master bridgeport wv..these are collectible but in that condition pretty much junk...6 oclock peltier champion jr...9 oclock master...remember in marble collecting condition is everything....







