What's new

Found a few

jim4silver

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
3,662
Reaction score
496
Golden Thread
0
After seeing some of the good finds lately, I decided to get a couple of Brinks boxes. Found 1-Franklin, 2- 64 Kennedys and 21- 40%ers between 2 boxes. I was pretty amazed since the boxes here are generally crappy. Most of the 40%ers were concentrated in just a handfull of the rolls in the one box. I wonder if as the boxes were being filled with the rolls some really good rolls were split up into several boxes. Two rolls had 4 -40%ers in them each.

Jim
 
Upvote 0
Those were good boxes Jim, better place an order for more quick!
 
Wow. That is a good haul! Very meager finds in my part of the woods.

apush :read2:
 
apush said:
Wow. That is a good haul! Very meager finds in my part of the woods.

apush :read2:

Apush, I thought you had recent results a couple weeks back.. Any finds is good for me at this point.
 
Good score jim :thumbsup:
HH...Miner
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom