NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Apr 10, 2014 #1 I went to a recently plowed field and had pretty good luck. I think I'll do really well after a rain hits it. Happy hunting!! Upvote 0
I went to a recently plowed field and had pretty good luck. I think I'll do really well after a rain hits it. Happy hunting!!
N ncnurseryman Hero Member Joined Jul 28, 2013 Messages 803 Reaction score 443 Golden Thread 0 Location north carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 10, 2014 #2 You found some good stuff Rusty. I got to get out myself.
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 10, 2014 #3 Nice findsI'll be glad to get time to go.
R rockheadhunter421 Sr. Member Joined Mar 25, 2014 Messages 350 Reaction score 193 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 10, 2014 #4 Nice finds right there! It's great to get out there right after one's plowed. Thanks for sharing!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 11, 2014 #5 Looks like you got a bunch of good stuff. Im glad we got flint here.
jamey Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2007 Messages 3,094 Reaction score 1,925 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 11, 2014 #6 ya,must have a really good eye to find them there,thanks for sharing