What's new

FOUND A FULL ROLL OF 40ERS YESTERDAY!!!!

robinsong

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 15, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
FOUND A FULL ROLL OF 40'ERS YESTERDAY!!!!

Heh Guys (and Gals):

Just when I thought silver had dried up in my area, I went to a local bank, picked up $220 in rolled halves. All skunks except the last one I opened which contained 20 40% coins!!!

Neat find!

Robinsong
 
Upvote 0
Re: FOUND A FULL ROLL OF 40'ERS YESTERDAY!!!!

Nice score...Keep at it. The silver is out there to be had.
rileyboy
 
Re: FOUND A FULL ROLL OF 40'ERS YESTERDAY!!!!

I had almost the same thing happen to me a few months ago. Got like 200 dollars in halves and all the rolls were someone's dumps. 2 of the rolls were solid 40% though. Those are awesome scores, just when you think you got a whole bunch of nothing.
 
Re: FOUND A FULL ROLL OF 40'ERS YESTERDAY!!!!

NICE :thumbsup:
 
Re: FOUND A FULL ROLL OF 40'ERS YESTERDAY!!!!

That's the way to do it!! I never had a full roll yet. 7 was the most in 1 roll so far. :thumbsup:
 
Re: FOUND A FULL ROLL OF 40'ERS YESTERDAY!!!!

i found 2 full rolls of 1964 Kens and recently found 3 full rolls of 40%ers......oh yeah and there was that super find of 16 full rolls of mint condition 1963 Bens ;D
 
Re: FOUND A FULL ROLL OF 40'ERS YESTERDAY!!!!

Good score :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
Re: FOUND A FULL ROLL OF 40'ERS YESTERDAY!!!!

Ya gotta love it! 8)
Keep looking
hh gl dan
 
Re: FOUND A FULL ROLL OF 40'ERS YESTERDAY!!!!

makes me want to go road tripping... ahh one day i will before i go somewhere
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom