What's new

Found a gold ring, no detector involved

scott9050

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2013
Messages
415
Reaction score
305
Golden Thread
0
Location
Martinsburg, WV
Detector(s) used
White's VX3, Teknetics Omega 8500
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Leave it to me to find my first gold ring without a detector. My wife and I were at a restaurant in Gainesville, V.A. on Saturday when I looked down an noticed a ring on the floor. I thought that my wife had dropped it so I picked it up and quickly realized it was not hers. It was a 14K small band with small diamonds across the band and another row of diamonds in the middle to make a cross. I inquired at the front register if anyone had reported a ring missing and a waitress was able to identify and claim it. She had not even realized it was missing. The owner of the restaurant thanked us and we were on our way. It happened so fast that I was not even able to snap a picture.
In the past I have returned two wallets, an ATM Debit card and a purse I found in a shopping cart in a grocery store parking lot that had $438 in it.
Now if I can just snag a nice ring with the detector.....
 
Get ready for some 'Good Karma' finds!
 
Get ready for some 'Good Karma' finds!

Hopefully some good karma comes my way, the day after this my wife was rear ended by a guy who then took off. Luckily the damage was minor.
 
Good deeds get rewarded.
 

Attachments

  • A+victim+of+false+advertisement.+Source+Most+likely+repost_fa4af7_4712196.webp
    A+victim+of+false+advertisement.+Source+Most+likely+repost_fa4af7_4712196.webp
    25.3 KB · Views: 98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom