What's new

found a good one gold and ice

  • Thread starter Thread starter digum smacks
  • Start date Start date
D

digum smacks

Guest
nice 14k plumb.thought it might be the other half to silver surfers, but inspection shows it might not be
 

Attachments

  • 09314kp.webp
    09314kp.webp
    20.8 KB · Views: 582
  • 09814kp.webp
    09814kp.webp
    14 KB · Views: 579
Upvote 0
absolutly beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!
 
I woulda fallen butt first on that one.. Holey COW.. thats a killer.. :thumbsup:
 
:icon_thumright:

congrats on the beautiful ring...great work

herb
 
Snooksion2 scores again! :icon_thumleft:

Always have to ask, where on the beach did you find it?
 
Good one? I'd say that is a dang good one :icon_salut: It does look like it might match silver surfer's find only it doesn't have the same hall mark. That's not to say that the same woman didn't wear both as a set. They'd probably look pretty good together. Regardless and not to start anything it appears you got the better end. :icon_thumleft:
 
nice Dave I really wish you would stay out of my spot :D :D
 
Awesome! And that's another goal of mine - find a ring with a nice sized diamond that isn't the ugliest ring my wife has ever seen!

Congrats on a stunning ring!!!
 
You done good!
 
I wonder how many times I walked past that one??
Good job buddy... Wish I would have hung around for a while longer...
 
Very nice Sir Dave, :tongue3:Congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom