A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Aug 3, 2016 #1 I went to a different site today in the field that I looked yesterday. It is a good site and I was disappointed that this is the only point I found. Upvote 0
I went to a different site today in the field that I looked yesterday. It is a good site and I was disappointed that this is the only point I found.
firemac Bronze Member Joined Apr 14, 2012 Messages 1,761 Reaction score 415 Golden Thread 0 Location Irving Texas and the beach Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Garrett pro pointer Minelab Etrac & excal ll Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2016 #2 Ok, I'm disappointed for you. Not, that's great! Gotta be more there
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2016 #3 That's a great find, but since you feel so bad about it, just send it to me and we both will feel better
That's a great find, but since you feel so bad about it, just send it to me and we both will feel better
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2016 #4 I'll take a few of your disappointed finds lol ... Btw when do we get treated to some pics of one of your display cases...... You have an amazing collection thanks for sharing all your finds I always enjoy looking.
I'll take a few of your disappointed finds lol ... Btw when do we get treated to some pics of one of your display cases...... You have an amazing collection thanks for sharing all your finds I always enjoy looking.
Bow Only Sr. Member Joined Jun 20, 2016 Messages 254 Reaction score 485 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2016 #5 Nice one.
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2016 #6 It's a real sweet one!
P ptsofnc Bronze Member Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 1,000 Reaction score 957 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2016 #7 Very nice!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2016 #8 I always enjoy seeing your finds