A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 May 15, 2016 #1 I looked in a field this afternoon that I have looked many times this year. I was pleased to find this one. Upvote 0
I looked in a field this afternoon that I have looked many times this year. I was pleased to find this one.
Dirt fishing Wolf Bronze Member Joined Dec 29, 2009 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 528 Golden Thread 0 Location G P, Illinois Detector(s) used DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex + Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 15, 2016 #2 That is a nice one, I like the color.
updownup Sr. Member Joined Mar 28, 2016 Messages 313 Reaction score 318 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Cz 20, Excalibur, Whites oldies and Sovereign elite. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 15, 2016 #3 Congrats on a the nice one. Sweet.
S scruggs Gold Member Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 7,833 Reaction score 8,370 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Alabama Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 16, 2016 #4 Great looking point!
austin Gold Member Joined Jul 9, 2012 Messages 5,399 Reaction score 3,509 Golden Thread 0 Location San Antonio, Texas Detector(s) used Garrett 250 Primary Interest: Other May 16, 2016 #5 You DID NOT find a "good" one, you found a "GREAT" one...
Mrdigz Hero Member Joined Nov 14, 2015 Messages 666 Reaction score 355 Golden Thread 0 Location Long Island ,NY Detector(s) used 2 Whites MXT pros. Bullseye 2 & Bullseye trx pinpointers. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 16, 2016 #6 Awesome!!!
digger460 Silver Member Joined Sep 19, 2015 Messages 2,984 Reaction score 3,300 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Grundy, Illinois Detector(s) used EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot Primary Interest: Other May 16, 2016 #7 Sweet find! Keep it up
BagLady Bronze Member Joined Mar 13, 2015 Messages 1,014 Reaction score 619 Golden Thread 0 Location Mississippi Detector(s) used cheap Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 16, 2016 #8 That is an awesome find! What does it measure? I'm guessing about 6 inches? Hubby and I went out Sat & Sun. Fields had been harrowed, but all this wind dried the ground out too much. Found some tips and stems, and a broken drill.
That is an awesome find! What does it measure? I'm guessing about 6 inches? Hubby and I went out Sat & Sun. Fields had been harrowed, but all this wind dried the ground out too much. Found some tips and stems, and a broken drill.
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,152 Reaction score 7,990 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 16, 2016 #9 That's a really nice one!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 16, 2016 #10 Nice framer it should look good in this years finds.