A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 May 26, 2015 #1 I found this Kirk this afternoon. Upvote 0
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 26, 2015 #2 Glad you made I out today and saved one.
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 26, 2015 #3 Nice one!
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 27, 2015 #4 That is a niceun as us rednecks say.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 27, 2015 #5 That is a nice one and this is a little different with you putting a type to one of the points you find
That is a nice one and this is a little different with you putting a type to one of the points you find
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 May 27, 2015 Thread Owner #6 GatorBoy said: That is a nice one and this is a little different with you putting a type to one of the points you find Click to expand... I'm not good at typing points but I sent a picture of it when I found it to a friend and he said "nice Kirk!"
GatorBoy said: That is a nice one and this is a little different with you putting a type to one of the points you find Click to expand... I'm not good at typing points but I sent a picture of it when I found it to a friend and he said "nice Kirk!"
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 28, 2015 #7 It's always nice to shoot photos to a friend who "gets it" I might have said Arrendondo..probably a Kirk though Happy hunting. Last edited: May 28, 2015
It's always nice to shoot photos to a friend who "gets it" I might have said Arrendondo..probably a Kirk though Happy hunting.
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 28, 2015 #8 Super nice point!! Kirk and Palmer are my favorites. Tony