What's new

Found a member and some silver today.

seatedhalf

Full Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
138
Reaction score
90
Golden Thread
0
Location
Parma MI
Detector(s) used
M6 and DFX and now a E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found some decent stuff at the park today. Some early wheats were deep but the rest was in the 6-7 inch range. Hunted almost until dark.

I found someone was already detecting when I arrived. Turns out it was Brentallica who is from the same area as I am was also taking advantage of the good weather. It was nice to finally meet you Brent.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    279.3 KB · Views: 102
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    307.3 KB · Views: 109
Awesome finds!! Love the SLQ and Barber. Congrats on some nice park digs. By the way - I thought I was the only Brentallica out there. I didn't detect today - had to work. What area were you at?
 
Awesome finds!! Love the SLQ and Barber. Congrats on some nice park digs. By the way - I thought I was the only Brentallica out there. I didn't detect today - had to work. What area were you at?
LOL! is someone using your handle bro?
 
Will the real Brentallica please stand up?
 
My fault�� It was fistfulladirt I met. I apologize to you both. We just talked about you Brent:). I have a hard time with names.
 
Nice digs there, any silver above dime is like getting "Banner" here !
 
I've been called a lot of things in my life, I guess being called Brentallica isn't so bad lol! It does get confusing a times, we have real names and a Tnet "handle".

Nice treasures Seatedhalf - was the SLQ in that trashy spot too? Nice dated one btw -
Was great meeting you :icon_thumright:
 
Nice digs, looks like a good hunt!
 
Congrats on some nice silver. :icon_thumleft:

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom