What's new

Found a metal object with some strange decoration

Greenwood Charlie

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2013
Messages
51
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was walking up a creek and I saw a tiny bit of this sticking out of the gravel. I am around Vancouver in BC Canada.
Any ideas what this could be ?
 

Attachments

  • IMGP1213.webp
    IMGP1213.webp
    1 MB · Views: 161
  • IMGP1216.webp
    IMGP1216.webp
    967.5 KB · Views: 216
  • IMGP1217.webp
    IMGP1217.webp
    916.7 KB · Views: 198
  • IMGP1218.webp
    IMGP1218.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 227
  • IMGP1219.webp
    IMGP1219.webp
    841.3 KB · Views: 266
I love B.C some day I will make it back. Very cool find
 
Thanks man, I was pretty excited when i saw the designs! lol I expected a car part or some old pipe .
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom