A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jul 18, 2016 #1 I looked a field that I have looked several times before this year. It is planted in cotton. The field is irrigated but has had very little rain on it. I was pleased to find these. Upvote 0
I looked a field that I have looked several times before this year. It is planted in cotton. The field is irrigated but has had very little rain on it. I was pleased to find these.
Indian Steve Silver Member Joined Oct 23, 2011 Messages 2,809 Reaction score 4,474 Golden Thread 0 Location Stuart VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 18, 2016 #2 Americus, I love that little triangle. I have one just like it from down near you. What nice color.
eastTNJoe Hero Member Joined Mar 4, 2013 Messages 546 Reaction score 616 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 18, 2016 #3 OOOh can we see the other side of that triangle...it looks like that peachy Coastal Plains Chert... nice finds as always.
OOOh can we see the other side of that triangle...it looks like that peachy Coastal Plains Chert... nice finds as always.
Digzit2 Hero Member Joined Jan 2, 2016 Messages 517 Reaction score 567 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used Teknetics t2 se,Deteknix X pointer angus mackirk explorer,keene a51a. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 19, 2016 #4 Them are some really great finds.
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 19, 2016 #5 Beautiful as always! Great finds! I'm so jealous!
F fatboy1208 Jr. Member Joined Apr 16, 2012 Messages 23 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Phenix City, AL Primary Interest: Other Jul 19, 2016 #6 Do you ever hunt near Eufaula, AL?
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jul 19, 2016 Thread Owner #7 fatboy1208 said: Do you ever hunt near Eufaula, AL? Click to expand... No.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 19, 2016 #8 3 nice ones I like Triangles to.