found a nice find need help!!!

right above reply text box: by the ABC spell check, 3 to the left, it's next to the video clip icon, but to the right of the earth.

Go to www. Photobucket.com open a free account upload pic or vid to photobucket then copy and paste code to treasure net .

1. Select "Reply"
2. Select "Go Advanced"
3. Enter your reply
4. Select "Manage Attachments"
5. Browse to choose your photos and Select "Upload"
6. Submit Reply

Attachments

• 1,2.jpg
    1,2.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 96
  • 4,6.jpg
    4,6.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 80
Opened a full box of dimes last night that ended up a skunk. i also opened a full box of nickels which produced (11) pre 52' nickels including a dateless buffalo and then this. i found a nice 1943p, 3 over 2 silver war nickel right on the end of a roll. coin looks brand new not cloudy like most war nickels i have found. I am very happy with this find. hopefully picture turns out.2012-07-27_21.55.38.jpg

i save pre 52' nickels and have been selling them to a few collectors from my local coin shop who are trying to complete folders. I personally only collect war nickels and keydates

Awesome find there, maybe a $50 coin in Fine condition! Very nice!

awesome find, and a nice error?? coin! please correct me if I am wrong, i believe the 43/2 nickel is an error, but it could be a vareity too if I recall correctly.
Thanks for sharing!
hh
buff

Nice! Still looking to get a war or buffalo nickel ender. 3 over 2 error? I've got quite a few 43's. I'll have to check them. Nice find!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back