DigIron2
Silver Member
By far my best hunt to date!Had another spell of rain a couple days ago so I decided to check out Quartz Hill this morning.I pretty much just walked the same stomping grounds where I have found most of my pieces.wasn't finding much at first which is nothing unusual for me,did get a heartbreaker that would have been a nice one.So i decided to go off the beaten path and after awhile of hunting the pieces started coming.First I found that small pink quarts piece that I think is a decater?It is quite thin and it looks to have a fractured base .Then I spotted the Marrow Mountain,after that I was really excited.Later on in the hunt I found the knife.it took it awhile to sink in what it was and I still can't believe it.By far my nicest piece I have ever found.And as the luck would have it I found the little halifax on the way out.I am still excited,don't know if I will ever have a day like this again.But I have a even greater hope for the site now."I had the knife upside down in the first pic




I think this one is a Decatur but not sure?
These are my best results so far from this Archaic Village.




I think this one is a Decatur but not sure?
These are my best results so far from this Archaic Village.
Last edited:
Upvote
0














