Shorewalker
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Nov 30, 2017
- Messages
- 446
- Reaction score
- 959
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Virginia & Collier Cty FL
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
I decided to take my kayak south this morning and visit a place I hadn't been to for a bit. Found a nice little quartz point in the water and a heartbreaker base of some sort. The latter is some nice material that I rarely see and has been skillfully worked. I have no idea what the type would be. Found on the Northern Neck of Virginia on the Rappahannock river.












Last edited:
Upvote
0
It is possible the piece of jasper was recovered from the Potomac river as a cobblestone. I've found pieces of blue/green quartzite at my favorite spot on the river and was told that due to its scarcity, it was likely washed down from the mountains. Awesome find Shorewalker!








