What's new

Found A Nice One This Afternoon

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I looked for several hours this afternoon and this is the only whole one I found.


 
Upvote 0
Nice!You find allot of big nice pieces.I would be happy to find something like that after looking for a week.Where are you from again?
 
That is beautiful! Great find! I've searched the creek for 2 full days straight and only found a penny and glass shards.
 
It is like bling very nice style also. Kinda different maybe. I like it. I hunted 3 miles of new creek between two sites and nothing.
 
Nice looking one Americus. Id like to find a whole one soon.
 
Nice!You find allot of big nice pieces.I would be happy to find something like that after looking for a week.Where are you from again?

I live in southwest Georgia.
 
That is a fine blade:thumbsup: and I just love the patina your area puts on stone.
 
Nice One!! Excellent edge work, it looks like it could be nice and thin too.
 
"Nice One" :icon_thumleft: Sure is a pretty material.
 
I just love the material you find. Nice one indeed!!!
 
Yes sir that's a big ole killer thanks for posting!!
 
Wow that's a beauty! Makes me think it came from one of the sandy fields in your area
 
Wow that's a beauty! Makes me think it came from one of the sandy fields in your area


It did. In the spring the field was planted in cucumbers and they bottom plow for cucumbers. In the fall they planted green beans and the green beans had been picked.
 
That's a beautiful find the same looking patina comes from a couple areas I know in Northwest Florida.
Congratulations on that one I bet its the same field you found the coral
 
That's a beautiful find the same looking patina comes from a couple areas I know in Northwest Florida.
Congratulations on that one I bet its the same field you found the coral

You are good! It is.
 
Nah.. I am not that good just been enjoying your finds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom