What's new

Found A Nice Triangle Today

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I looked this afternoon and was pleased to find these.


This picture does not do this triangle justice. It is paper thin. I can't imagine how Indians were able to make something so small.





I really like the one on the right.





These were heartbreakers. The one in the middle would have been an incredible point. The stone is purple and it is very thin.


 
Upvote 0
a couple nice finds there today.
 
That purple one would of been killer for sure. Glad you saved that small triangle. Looks to be .75 inch?
 
Americus? What do you think all the big knifes were used for in your area? Any theories?
 
Yes, that triangle is a beauty, but it looks like you still had a good hunt. :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom