What's new

Found A Quartz Point

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I looked for several hours today in the field of a student I taught 45 years ago. I'm glad he was an A student!





 
Upvote 0
Nice colorful material down there.
 
Nice ones "Point King"..........lol
Still tearing it up I see.
 
A friend of mine teaches history. His students put him on some good spots! You did well.
 
More good finds! You titled your post quartz point. Most of what I find quartz. Wish I had more of the flavored stuff like you find:laughing7:. Tony
 
More good finds! You titled your post quartz point. Most of what I find quartz. Wish I had more of the flavored stuff like you find:laughing7:. Tony

We rarely find quartz points in southwest Georgia.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom