What's new

Found a small point

dognose

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
4,563
Reaction score
13,168
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
I found two broken and one nice small point.
We had a few days of slow rain, so I thought I would get out in the fields for a few hours.
Very few fields tilled.
It was very windy, raining and cold about 35 degrees. My eyes were stinging when turned into the wind.

20181221_124506.webp

20181221_124518.webp20181221_124524.webp
 
Upvote 0
And it was worth it too. Cool looking little point.
 
Nice save and hardcore hunting .
 
That is a cool little bifurcate! Congrats
Get yourself a pair of wrap around safety glasses for those cold windy days, no stinging no watery eyes.
 
Nice one. Congrats
 
Good point, nice shape and size. I would say it's an arrowhead?
 
Sweet little point!
 
Those are really cool
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom