What's new

Found a SMOKER

GatorBoy

Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
14,812
Reaction score
6,156
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Found this exquisite example of the Sarasota type last Monday .. A Woodland point made of agatized coral.
Type ID. Put together with site information with the help of Son Anderson and others:headbang: 20180415_132438~2.webp20180415_132411~2.webpIMG_3453.webpreceived_1903891602976245.webp
 
Upvote 0
That is one beautiful point! Being that large, were those more ceremonial, or did they use those to hunt as well?
 
Them Floridian Natives sure knew how to Knapp. Great find!!
 
That is one Fantastic point!

It's absolutely flawless and there are a lot of emotions tied up with that one as I found it on the last day my father was on this Earth
 
Sorry for your loss............ Stunning find! Have missed your posts.
 
HOLY T!!!!!!!!! That's a DREAM find!!!!!! CONGRATZ.....
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful point. What a bittersweet day.
 
That badboy belongs up top IMO. Amazing find sir. You have my banner vote!
 
Unbelievable! Great find!
 
Really sorry to hear about the loss of your father. My condolences to you and your family.

Awesome find though.
 
Special find in more ways than one. Sorry for your loss.
 
Fantastic Artifact!!! Sorry for your loss......
 
Sorry for your families loss.
 
That is an amazing piece, if I found something like that I dont know what I would do, the find of a lifetime for sure. Too bad it has to be associated with such a loss, my condolences to you and your family.
 
Holy Smokes! Fantastic find!

Very sorry for your loss. I found my first point shortly after my dad died and I swear he found it for me - I had been looking for 2 yrs.
 
Man Gator that is a super find out of super stone and in super shape.:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: No one can know the lose of a father until it happens, really hate to hear this.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom