What's new

Found a treasure hunter in the mail today!

TheTreasureAddict

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2007
Messages
621
Reaction score
42
Golden Thread
0
Location
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, EXCALIBUR 1000, EXPLORER SE, E-TRAC, GTI 2500, V3, PI PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

  • P4250815.webp
    P4250815.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 608
  • P4250820.webp
    P4250820.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 587
thats a Damn good lookin shirt Crack lol atleast thats what I say when I put mine on lol :icon_thumleft:
 
That is a good looking head on your shoulder, and not yours..... :laughing9:
 
I adore "'Lil Crackbadger" he is just too cute...like the shirt too, looks good on ya.

:wink: RR
 
Treasure_Hunter said:
That is a good looking head on your shoulder, and not yours..... :laughing9:
master beach .... congrats for child !! :laughing9:
 
Looks awesome, and the shirt is not to bad ether.....
Keep in touch bro!

ChrisP
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom