What's new

Found a triangle today-Need it dated

Newt

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2007
Messages
1,222
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Georgia
Detector(s) used
1265X and Tejon
It's made of brass and the grey material is lead. I thnk something might have been attached in the center.
Good luck
Newt
 

Attachments

  • Triangle.webp
    Triangle.webp
    88.3 KB · Views: 368
Looks like a school project or home made piece. I guess it had an enamelled badge circle which is now missing.
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:

That crossed my mind as well, the circular missing piece may have had one or more of there symbols
 
Upvote 0
looks like the end of a window glaze scraper. :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
I thnk something might have been attached in the center

Really? ??? What gave you that idea? :-*
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom